We've achieved big results in all sorts of industries. Some of our biggest successes have been in these four categories.
Case Study: Riverside Methodist Hospital
Riverside Methodist Hospital, a member of the OhioHealth system, was a long-respected and preferred hospital in its region.
The problem was that they were facing increasing threats from two competing systems who were building cardiovascular centers.
Riverside Methodist had the technology, the experts and the success stories, but with this added competition, they were losing market share.
And they needed to change that.
So Fahlgren Mortine – working with physicians and administrators – began uncovering a number of stories about innovative procedures that dramatically improved patients' lives. The stories were so impressive, the solution seemed obvious.
Using the information gathered, we produced a series of testimonial ads – for both consumer and trade – that positioned Riverside Methodist not just as a premier hospital in the region but as a national and international leader.
The testimonials featured a woman whose treatment reversed a stroke's effects, a physician from Columbia University Medical Center who learned from the surgeons at Riverside Methodist, and a patient in Ireland who came all the way to Ohio to be treated.
The stories were emotional, memorable and enlightening.
The results were overwhelming.
Prior to the campaign launch, average monthly volume in the critical limb care program was 53 patients. After only six months of airing, monthly visits increased to 132.
And research shows that our external media efforts were directly responsible for 25% of the increase in visits.
Riverside Methodist's brand was healthier than ever, which just goes to show that in marketing, like in medicine, making the right diagnosis can make all the difference in the world.
Check out more of our thoughts on and experiences in Healthcare on our blog.
National, third-party recognition for the results we've achieved in the healthcare category:
- PRSA Silver Anvil Award, Lifeline of Ohio, Live On. Ride On. Campaign
- PRSA Silver Anvil Award, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Conversation: Heart Campaign
- PRSA Silver Anvil Award, Nationwide Children's Hospital, Full Potential Report
- The Holmes Report SABRE Award, Lifeline of Ohio, Live On. Ride On. Campaign
- PRWeek Awards finalist, Lifeline of Ohio, Live On. Ride On. Campaign
- PR News Awards finalist, Lifeline of Ohio, Live On. Ride On. Campaign
- Donate Life America Pinnacle Award, Donate Life Ohio, Donate Life Ohio Many Faces Integrated Campaign
- Ragan Health Care PR and Marketing Awards, St. Elizabeth Healthcare Report to the Community
- Marketing Healthcare Today Aster Award, West Virginia University Healthcare, Collier Health Services, OhioHealth and Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Center
- Healthcare Advertising Awards, Ohio Department of Health, St. Elizabeth Healthcare, Donate Life Ohio and The Ohio State University Medical Center
- Healthcare Marketing Report Awards, EMH Healthcare, St. Elizabeth Healthcare, MedStar Health, West Virginia University Healthcare, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Center and OhioHealth
- Cancer Awareness Advertising Awards, St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- Central Ohio PRSA PRism Awards Best of Show, Donate Life Ohio Many Faces Integrated Campaign
- National Association of Children's Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI), Nationwide Children's Hospital "Full Potential" Report